In one week, we’ll be having Thanksgiving. We go old school on the technology side of things, take a satirical look at a popular form of food, and delve into our inner geek a little bit.
- The NSA DID ask Linus Torvalds to leave backdoors in the Linux kernel: This one shouldn’t be too surprising, but we’ll throw this one out there all the same.
- 6502.org: The website that talks about the processor that was used by Apple and other companies in their computers and electronics. Their Google+ page circled ours after publishing the previous Throwback Thursday.
- Oldcomputers.net: Hat tip to Stephen Mudd for bringing this link to our attention. This site explores older computers, the hardware specifications, and more. For historical reference as well as nostalgia, feel free to check it out.
Overlooked Pop Culture
- Pepperoni is for idiots, according to Maddox: This one’s a bit older, but with Thanksgiving just around the corner, this is more than appropriate. Sometimes certain forms of food just aren’t satisfying. Maddox breaks down why pepperoni isn’t real food.
- Deadline Live: Jack Blood is a radio talk show host who talks about a variety of topics that are not often mentioned in the mainstream.
- Bulbagarden: For those PokéMon fans out there, this site’s encyclopedia is extensive. Detailed information on each PokéMon and characters from the video games, manga, and anime are all available.